Mr Pavi Agrawal has written over 15 scientific papers and authored a book chapter in the world's best selling glaucoma textbook for specialists. His work has been published internationally.
1. Agrawal P, Bradshaw SE.
Systematic Literature Review of Clinical and Economic Outcomes of Micro-Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) in Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma.
Ophthalmol Ther. 2018 Jun;7(1):49-73.
2. Abbas A, Agrawal P, King AJ.
Exploring literature-based definitions of hypotony following glaucoma filtration surgery and the impact on clinical outcomes.
Acta Ophthalmol. 2018 May;96(3):e285-e289
3. Barsam A, Brennan N, Petrushkin H, Xing W, Quartilho A, Bunce C, Foot B, Cartwright NK, Haridas A, Agrawal P, Suleman H, Ahmad S, MacDonald E, Johnston J, Tuft S.
Case-control study of risk factors for acute corneal hydrops in keratoconus.
Br J Ophthalmol. 2017 Apr;101(4):499-502.
4. Lakhani BK, Agrawal P.
Anterior segment imaging predicts incident gonioscopic angle closure (letter)
Ophthalmology. 2016 Sep;123(9):e53
5. W Andreatta, P Agrawal, P Shah
Identification of post-gonioscopy hypotony: A simple clinical test to help diagnose occult cyclodialysis clefts
Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 2015; 35: 242
6. JF Kirwan, AJ Lockwood (Trabeculectomy Outcomes Group Audit Study group), P Shah, A Macleod, D Broadway, A King, A McNaught, P Corridan, C Davison, A Wells, GS Ang, R Arora, S Mukherjee, P Agrawal
Trabeculectomy in the 21st Century A multi-centre analysis of current UK practice
Ophthalmology 2013; 120: 2532-9
7. P Agrawal, P Shah
Long-term outcomes following the surgical repair of traumatic cyclodialysis clefts
Eye 2013; 27: 1347-52
8. P Agrawal, P Shah, V Hu, PT Khaw, R Holder, F Sii
ReGAE 9: Baseline factors for success following augmented trabeculectomy with mitomycin C in African-Caribbean patients
Clin Experiment Ophthalmol 2013; 41: 36-42
9. P Shah, P Agrawal, PT Khaw, F Shafi, F Sii
ReGAE 7: Long-term outcomes of augmented trabeculectomy with mitomycin C in African-Caribbean patients
Clin Experiment Ophthalmol 2012; 40: 176-82
10. S Nambiar, F Blain, P Agrawal, A Shad, H Ahluwalia
Isolated postganglionic Horner’s syndrome: Some lessons learnt
Can J Ophthalmol 2011; 46: 537-42
11. P Agrawal, S Dulku, W Nolan, V Sung
The United Kingdom national cyclodiode laser survey
Eye 2011; 25: 168-73
12. F Shafi, P Agrawal
Bleb needling with subconjunctival injection of sodium hyaluronate 1.4%: 1 year outcomes
Can J Ophthalmol 2011; 46: 537-42
13. P Mehta, P Agrawal, P Luthert, O Durrani
Optic nerve sheath meningioma in a patient with choroidal meningioma: a case report of a complex neurocristopathy
Orbit 2009; 28: 436-8
14. P Agrawal, KR Martin
Ciliary body position variability in glaucoma patients assessed by scleral transillumination
Eye 2008; 22: 1499-503
15. P Agrawal, V Kostakis, AS Ramsay
Alcohol epithelial delamination for recurrent corneal erosion syndrome
Ophthalmology 2007; 114: 1953-4
16. P Agrawal, D Yellachich, N KirkPatrick
Retinal detachment following meningococcal endophthalmitis?
Eye 2007; 21: 450-1
17. P Agrawal, N KirkPatrick
Repetitive pre-retinal haemorrhages following physical exercise
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 2006; 84: 709-10
18. P Agrawal, A Ogilvy-Stuart, C Lees
Intrauterine diagnosis and management of congenital goitrous hypothyroidism
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2002; 19: 501-5
19. SE Bradshaw, P Agrawal, C Allen
More than just paracetamol: Classification and management of benign headache disorders
Student BMJ 2002; 10: 142-4
Published Abstracts, Guidelines and Book Chapters
1. A King, P Agrawal, R Stead
Glaucoma diagnosis and management in primary care
2. P Agrawal, C Baudoin, T Shaaraway
The bleb and beyond
Eurotimes 2014/2015, Vol 20 Issue 1: 29
3. G Gazzard, W Nolan, P Agrawal
Glaucoma; Medical Diagnosis & Therapy
Elsevier Publishing: June 2013